Sunday 5 February 2012

Natures Rescue

I first discovered this range whist working in a salon, a Redken representative came in to tell us about some new products. I have a very skeptical mind when it comes to hair products and I'm not easily won over.
What she was describing was not at all making me want to put these new products on my hair- but as the lady went on insisting we try them I thought what the hell!
Having put my trust in her I was thrilled with the results! This unique collection of products turned my hair around and I have honestly never felt such beautiful silky hair. It's called Natures Rescue and it comes in a special detox shampoo which retails for about £12.99, the sea polish which is £14.99 and the deep conditioner at £11.99. You can get them directly from Redken or from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/ If you want amazing hair you MUST use all 3 products.


Your average supermarket bought shampoo and conditioner is ladened with sodium sulphate (salt) which strips out your colour and drys out your hair. They are also full of silicone which over time builds up on your hair making it feel horrible, hard to brush and manage.
What the natures rescue shampoo does is wash away all of the built up product left on your hair from shop bought shampoos and conditioners. It gets rid of built up pollution from the atmosphere and it's sulfate and silicone free (so there's no way it can dry out your hair)

  • Once you have shampooed your hair, thoroughly towel dry.

  • Next use the sea polish. The sea polish is what I was most scepticle of.  It's like an exfoliator for the hair, it has natural pumis in it which gently exfoliates away impurities. Don't be scared to put this on your hair ladies. I know it sounds strange but it really works!

  • Section off your hair in small amounts and rub through the sea polish. Do this till each section of your hair has been rubbed with it. Wash it out and your hair will feel amazingly silky!

  • Towel dry and then use the deep conditioner. It contains Sea Algae, Soy Protein, Aloe Vera and Oceanic Calone all nature's cleansers which will leave your hair feeling beautifully cleansed. Leave in for 2-5 mins before washing out.

This system is perfect for someone with coloured hair, its also perfect for someone that has never used any thing but supermarket shampoos and conditioners.
I would difinitely recommend these 3 amazing products to anyone that struggles 1`to run a comb through there hair.

Until next time,
Love Tazzi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment