Thursday 9 February 2012

Another nail polish post!

I know the last post I blogged about was my 'Top 5' nail polishes but this needs a mention! There is always a huge hype whenever a new Chanel collection is launched. Particually with the nail polishes.


Chanel's new SS/12 collection didn't disappoint! The collection is based on all the new spring colours (greens, oranges, baby pinks etc - see my trends post below for more info) I have a lot of dupes for the collection in my kit already but what stuck out most to me was the nail laquer 'April'. I have never seen a colour like it so this is quite hard to describe but I would say it is a 'port, red wine shade with a little pink'. I have been wearing it for three days so far and no chips! It applies like a dream and dry's very quickly! I love this shade and have had lots of compliments! The other two l/e colours were 'May' and 'June' a pastel baby pink and a beautiful tangerine shade.
Don't start panicking that it will be sold out at your local counter yet, because the lovely lady at Chanel in Harvey Nichols informed me it will be staying in the nail laquer family forever! *yay*


Whilst I was there I cheekily asked for a sample of the new foundation 'Perfect Lumiere' having used pro Lumiere in my kit I was very dissapointed Chanel discontinued it. I have heard negative reviews on the new formula, so I will keep you all up to date on Twitter and maybe do a review on here.


What do you think of this colour?! Did you buy anything from the new collection?


Blog soon!


Marni xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment