Wednesday 15 February 2012

Collection 2000 Cream puff

Hi Ladies! Last weekend I popped into Boots for a quick browse with a friend and I am so glad I did! We both ended up leaving with two out of the three new Collection 2000 cream puff lip colours. 



To start off with - I love the packaging. It's very girly and simple to use. It has a sponge applicator which is velvety soft when applied onto the lips and frankly, any lipstick/balm that isn't applied with fingers unhygenicially from the pot makes me a fan. 


For me the texture of this product is an overall winner. When applied it stays matte and almost drys which allows it to stay on ALOT longer than your regular MAC Creamsheen or YSL Rouge Volupt. I have been wearing both shades every day since and my lips haven't dried out which was my instant concern when I bought them. The two I bought screamed 'spring' to me. You can apply one coat and they look very pretty - 'just bitten' esque then, the more you build up the stronger it looks. I love how they make my lips look full and plump - Lana Del Ray's beautiful lips spring to mind.




 I am the proud owner of the pink (left)- 'Cotton Candy' and the coral (right) - 'Fairy Cake'. The shade I didn't buy was a nude that didn't float my boat. Both colours also look amazing blended together! The pink in the photo is actually a lot softer in person!


I really adore these lipcreme's, the colours are so unusual and I know I will be wearing them all summer. You can purchase them on offer for a limited time at your local
Boots store for '2 for £5' otherwise they are £2.99 each.


So if you can't quite face the lip injections yet go and buy!!


Marni xoxo

1 comment: