Monday 16 January 2012

The Yankee Candle

This post is going to be short and sweet. Unfortunately rather like my Yankee Candle. I am a quarter (and a bit) of a way through 'Christmas Cookie' and I can't get enough. After seeing beauty bloggers talking about it constantly on twitter I had to check it out for myself. I must have tried four different Clinton Card stores and none of them had them - Clinton card UK MD who follows me on twitter take note. I also tried lots of garden centres around my area who stock Yankee Candle my boyfriend even went as far and tried an actual Yankee Candle shop and yes you guessed it...DIDN'T have it. Well it was driving me MAD and if you can't get hold of a product it just makes you want it more right?! Finally, House of Fraser in Bluewater had one left in stock and I received a rather lovely early Christmas present from the boyfriend *yay!*


The candle itself is the biggest size Yankee make but also do two other smaller sizes. It is a sweet but spicy scent (the name really gives it away) But not too sickly at the same time. I'm really impressed with the burning time and am looking forward to trying other scents in the Yankee range. As it was a gift I’m not sure on how much it was but looking at different websites I think it was between £13-£19.


I will be heartbroken when it runs out but I will 100% be re purchasing this (through Amazon this time) and plan on burning Yankee's all year round - even if it is a Christmas candle!! Pretty random post I know, but if you are a candle freak like myself I’m hoping you will appreciate the candle love!




Until next time..


Marni xo





2 comments:

  1. haha I appreciate the candle love! I used to collect yankee candles when I was little, the mini ones. My dad would buy them for me at the outlet stores.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so cute!! :) let me know if you find any new ones that smell amazing!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete