Monday 9 January 2012

The nail product i can't live without

I first realised how much I loved Jessica's 'Quick Dry' when I went on a weekend away. As a typical girl i was bored of my current manicure so I changed the colour - only to find after i'd applied the second coat that I hadn't packed it. Panic set in and alas my nail's took a year to dry. The finished result was chipped and smudged - not pretty!!
The name is pretty obvious but if you are a passionate nail polish lover like myself you NEED this product in your life. Inside the glass bottle is a sqeezy syringe applicator -You squeeze out droplet's over your finished nails and viola! In sixty seconds they are magically dry and you can carry on with normal household chores!

I'm not 100% sure how the forumla works but it stops your nails from smudging, wrinkling and scratching.

Quick Dry retail's for £11.25 and you can purchase here http://www.tsbeautyshop.co.uk/jessica-quick-dry.html or your nearest Jessica stocklist.

This is one of my holy grail products and am so pleased I discovered it! Do you have 'Quick dry?' or a similar HG nail product? Leave comments below if you think there are any fabulous products Tazzi or myself should have!

Have a great week,

Love,

Marni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment